As the Founder and CEO of the Oil & Gas Diversity Council, I would like to personally welcome you to our website. I am very excited to share with you how our council will strive to be a champion of diversity and inclusion in the oil and gas industry.
In today’s society, diversity and inclusion plays a vital role in both the workplace and community. As our country struggles to return to the vibrant economy we once had, corporations, organizations, and schools across America will need an influx of new ideas in order to remain competitive on the world stage.
In particular, the oil and gas industry needs accomplished and qualified people that bring innovative and original perspectives to executive offices, conferences, and technical events around the world. This diverse workforce will greatly aid in both improving communication across cultures and creating innovative technology necessary for future growth and expansion. The Oil & Gas Diversity Council is committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment where people from all walks of life will be able to share their unique perspectives and viewpoints.
In order to accomplish this task, we will need the help of dedicated volunteers, sponsors, board officers and staff, such as yourself. Therefore, I would like to invite you to participate in the Council’s initiatives, in whatever capacity you are able, and help us to create a positive and lasting impact in the oil and gas industry.
National Diversity Council
Read Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program