“Celebrating Leadership: How Women are Changing the Workplace and the World”
February 5, 2015
8:00AM — 8:30AM
8:30AM — 11:30AM
Grand Hall, Rice University
Paid parking is available across the street in the underground garage at Janice and Robert McNair Hall.
- Perceptions of Assertive Women
- Dealing with Perception Vs. Reality: Can Women be Leaders?
- Leadership Beyond Survivor: Using the Power of Alliances
- Gendered Leadership: How Talented Women Thrive
- Stop Playing Safe: Courageous Actions to Create a Brighter Future
- A Woman’s Secret to Success: Developing and Balancing Self-Confidence
- Purposeful Life: Living and Following Your Dreams
Manager of Global Diversity & Inclusion
|Janet Langford Kelly
Senior Vice President, Legal, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
Vice President, Global Basin Analysis
Senior Vice President of Tax
|Bonnie S. Black, PE
Vice President Environmental & Sustainable Development
Pioneer Natural Resources
Individual Registration – $249
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact David Vanek at firstname.lastname@example.org.