2017 Oil & Gas Women in Leadership Symposium
Be Fearless: Influence, Innovate & Inspire
February 2, 2017
8:30 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Grand Hall, Rice University
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX 77005
Parking and Directions
The Women in Leadership Symposium is being held in the Grand Hall of the Rice Memorial Center (RMC). This is a link to a Rice campus map: http://www.rice.edu/maps/Rice-University-BW-Campus-Map.pdf. The map includes parking rate information, please note that parking will not be validated.
Rice is located in the 6100 block of Main Street and is bordered by Sunset/Rice Blvd. on the north side of the campus. To reach the RMC enter through gate 20 off of Rice Blvd. Go to the second stop sign (three way intersection). Turn right. At this point, the McNair Building will be on the left and the Central Parking Garage is located in the basement of the building, There is a yellow caution sign at the down ramp which leads into the garage.
Guests should enter the ramp, park on the north side of the building and take the elevator to the first floor. The RMC is located across from, but on the same side of the street as the McNair Building. Guests may enter through the side door of the RMC and walk through the building until they come to the Grand Hall, which will be on the right. If assistance with directions is needed, please call Jan West, 713 210-9336.
- Transforming the Rules of Engagement
- Pioneering Pay Equity: Strategies to Bridge the Gap, Own Your Value and Negotiate Your Worth
- Women on the Web: Leveraging Social Media as a Means to Success
- Leading with Authenticity: Strategies for Success with Your Own Leadership Style
- Switching your Career: When Life Calls for a U-Turn
- The Difference “Difference” Makes – Double Minority Leadership
- Lifting up the Next Generation Women
- Collective vs Competitive Threat: Managing Bullying in the Workplace
- Reviving Your Career: Actionable Steps to Achieve a Professional Renaissance
- The Power of No: Defining your impact as a leader
Global D&I Talent Attraction Manager
VP of Human Resources and Organization
Eni Petroleum Co. Inc.
Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
TotalPetrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
Vice President, Business Development
Group Vice President for Internal and External Affairs
CFO, North America Gas & Power
Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
For additional information or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lorena Barcenas at [email protected]